Spring Photo Contest
Wageningen Spring Photo Contest
The photo competition is based on two categories:
1. Meaning of colors in different world cultures
This theme is aimed to inform people about the meaning of color in the divers of cultural differences.
2. A Blissful Spring
Show us the beauty of your spring life with the combination of your joy and love in photography
Term and Condition
- The photo is within ‘one’ of the two themes; anyone can upload double photos for different theme.
- The photo is about anything you find interesting during this spring.
- The participant is a member or special member of PPIW.
- The submitted photo is an Original photowork of the contestant and never been published.
- The submitted photo must not contain any racist or religious issue
- The submitted photo will become the property of PPIW with all credits still goes to the owner
- Decision of the jury is absolute
- There will be award for the best photo.
- One participant can submit as many photos as he/she wishes
- Manipulation of the photo (addition or substraction of elements) is strictly prohibited
- Simple editing (e.g crop, filter, burn, color and exposure) is still allowed
- The photo resolution is 800 x 600 pixel minimum
- The photo has to be
1) posted on participant instagram account, with mentioning @ppiwageningen and adding #springphotocompetition, #chosen_theme_number and
2) submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with format as follows:
Subject : Wageningen Spring Photo Contest
· Full Name
· Phone Number/WA
· The title of the photo
· Short description of the photo